COVID- 19 STATEMENT/UPDATE
The well-being of our clients, guests and staffs is paramount. We are taking all precautionary measures to ensure we maintain the highest possible standards surrounding health and safety.
JFK Event centre continues to engage the following increased preventative measures:·
- Installation of hand washing station throughout our facility.·
- Installation of alcohol based hand sanitizer station throughout our facility especially in high traffic areas for easy access by our guests.·
- Trained cleaning staffs and increase in frequency of areas that are being disinfected.·
- Increased safe service protocols for all food and beverage operation with the facility.·
- Enhance communication with staffs to reinforce frequent hand washing and hygiene best
- We encourage our guests to practice good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette at this time when you are visiting JFK event centre.·
- Clean hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds at our hand washing station and/or frequent use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer.·
- When coughing and sneezing be sure to cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue, always avoid using your hands. Discard the tissue immediately.·
- Avoid touching your face.
We have venues ranging from 60 guests seating to 600. Our versatile hall can accommodate elegant weddings, birthday parties, burial reception, product launch, exhibitions, meetings, conferences and so on. We have a well-manicured garden for your intimate events and photo shoots. Both of our halls features floor-to-ceiling windows offering a serene view, fully air conditioned spaces, large vendors serving point, standby generator, hygienic toilets with all safety measures put in place. We have brides and groom lounge, newly built restrooms, food and beverage service station, kitchenette and VIP Lounge. JFK offers indoor and outdoor spaces to match your vision.